Last Night in Pacific BeachJune 13, 2011 2 Comments
This video is of a variety of things seen yesterday, Saturday evening in Pacific Beach… All after 12:30 am no less.
Double-click video to see full screen and Esc to return to this page.
Here’s some questions one might consider:
- When people are urinating on business storefronts who is negatively affected? The bar patrons or the customers that visit in the daytime? Who cleans this up?
- Why is a fire engine called in to Pacific Beach to put out – ironically a fire – while the PB fire engine, ladder truck and ambulance are responding to urgent alcohol-related injuries and traumas?
- Who is paying for all the police, fire and rescue and emergency medical services?
- How’s the guy doing who had his head bashed in near the corner of Garnet Ave. and Everts St.?
- Just what is the Discover PB Hospitality “Task Force” doing to address these consistent problematic issues? Holding PR events presenting bicycles for the police is hardly an adequate response for the myriad of issues you see here.Perhaps we should change the name of this ‘task force’ to task farce? Problem is, this farce is neglecting the myriad of problems they are causing other good business operators, residents and importantly the many people being injured or killed in Pacific Beach.