Community Meetings and NoticesMay 28, 2008 No Comments
This portion of an email was communicated to a resident by Councilmember Faulconer’s office. I was personally told by several residents in this area that they did not receive many of these communications.
Are you a business or resident in the proposed MAD district and did you receive these communications?
According to the City staff and their report, as to communicating with local property owners, the following events occurred at the following times:
- May and June 2006: Survey mailed to property owners
- September 2006: Second surveys send out after feedback from first surveys
- January – February 2007: Newsletter published announcing proposal
- December 2007 – January 2008: A survey was hand-delivered to business owners
- April 2008: A mailer was sent to all property owners and business owners
In regards to public meetings:
- February/March 2007: Community forum held in PB presenting proposal
- January 17, 2008: A public forum for larger stakeholders within the district was held
- February 2008: A public presentation was made to the Pacific Beach Planning Committee